Tuesday, October 10, 2006

As Clear As Mud

Last Thursday, October 5, I underwent PRK on my left eye. Right after the procedure, I was amazed at how well I could see through that eye. As expected, that sight has become worse as my cornea heals and will get better again with time. This Thursday, October 12, I'll have PRK done on my right eye. So, if over the next week or two I walk right past you without any sort of acknowledgement, it's because I simply can't see you!

Another thing that I cannot see is the house that Butch is checking out for us in Casal Palocco, Italy. On the phone he tried to describe aspects of the house to me. From his descriptions, I couldn't tell if he liked the house...or not. Butch also used our digital camera to make mini-movies of the walk-through, so I could see it too. Genious! Although, I have to wait until he comes back from Italy to do so. He cannot send me this file for some reason. We have one more day to make a decision on this house. By the time I actually see anything, the house will either already be ours...or not. In the meantime, Butch will be visiting another house in Infernetto. I truly hope that one of these will work out for us.

By next week, 'something' should become clear, or at least clearer.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you not want to live in a place named "Infernetto?"

It's got Dante written all over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home